I’m afraid I’ve been neglecting this blog, but I promise, it’s for a good cause, and I promise I’ll be back in full force when a few projects get off the ground. One of those projects is an anthology edited by my romance writer alterego entitled Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology, set to release on April 30, 2017! Keep reading for more on this read.
Click on the image below to see the full size:
Summer Feels: A #romanceclass Anthology by Kate Sebastian
Published by indie author on April 30, 2017
Genres: Contemporary, Romance
Amazon • Add to Goodreads
Summer loving happens so fast, as you'll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there's sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featuring stories by:
Elea Andrea Almazora • Erleen Alvarez • Ella Banta • Rachelle Belaro • H. Bentham • Halina Cabrera • Charlie Dio • Mina V. Esguerra • Elizabeth Galit • Georgette S. Gonzales • Ami Granada • Irene Jurado • Catherine Lo • Arlene Manocot • Bianca Mori • Eris Peñaluna • Farrah F. Polestico • Kit Salazar • Miel Salva • Fay Sebastian • Kate Sebastian • Yeyet Soriano • Marian Tee
Edited and compiled by Kate Sebastian
Cover and interior design by Miles Tan
About the Designer
Miles Tan likes inhabiting imaginary worlds, from fantasy books to sci-fi shows to cheeky mysteries to role-playing games. She works with websites, plays with graphics, and is now currently painting with words.
Finding X is her first published novella. Her short story “Something Real” is included in the YA Luna East anthology, Kids These Days.
Stories included in this anthology are:
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by Miel Salva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
Launch Day: #AprilFeelsDay 2017
The Summer Feels anthology will be released on Amazon and in print on April 30, 2017, during the second annual #AprilFeelsDay event held by the #romanceclass community. If you’re in Manila, Philippines, make sure to drop by Urban Turf, U.P. Town Center, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, between 1PM and 6PM to pick up this book as well as participate in games, listen to awesome live readings from #romanceclass books, and more!